Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mag 243




Poker Night 
                  
now I sit me down to play
come on fellas .. make my day
down to teddy .. cobalt blue
tell me now .. what will you do
oops forgot I still have socks
woolly, warm .. opportunity knocks
nothing left for me to drop
floor looks like a clothing shop
never thought I'd have to pay
time to cash out .. whatcha say
cold outside .. I call your bluff
cash in your chips .. we've played enough
lost our clothes .. not just our shirts 
wallets too .. hot damn that hurts



12 comments:

  1. love those booties! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! At least your toes won't get cold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it can definitely be a fun game...smiles...
    heh, the memories....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Are those toes curled in shyness or coyness??

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you worked at it, you could probably make a Bear blush! Strip poker? On a family-rated blog?

    Blessings and Bear hugs, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Who wins and who loses in this?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it and I really like what you've done with the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great Magpie take ... well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems cards are not her strong suit , stripped to the socks as it were by Jack The Shark !

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least you have some wonderful booties. Everyone's a winner! :-)

    ReplyDelete