Dearest Helen,In Mom & Dad's greenhouses I've picked tons of red ripe tomatoes! The smell of them was great too.Hugs,Mariette
Perfect personification...Tomato as TWO people! Great stuff.
It is good to see you here and see this delicious poem.(Your phone number still gives me the message "This wirekess customer you called is not available". You must be feeling all at sea,)
You've now got me craving a summer tomato :-(
like the belly of a pregnant woman ready to burstHow cruel it'll be. Very dramatic description but you make it adorable, Helen! Love the lighter mood and humor!HankHank
Wow, this a delicious taste of poetry! Love those fresh tomatoes!
The epitome of Mother Nature, shaped like planet Earth, blushing red, barefoot and pregnant!
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!💝
This reads like the intro to a horror story. Very visual!
Nothing like them.
the perfect personification! I love fresh ripe tomatoes, off to the farmers market early tomorrow to top up my supplies
Seductively sweet imagery Helen! Yummm!
I would love some fresh tomatoes... but the season is wrong.
I appreciate each of you and the comments you leave ~~ thanks so much.
Dearest Helen,
ReplyDeleteIn Mom & Dad's greenhouses I've picked tons of red ripe tomatoes!
The smell of them was great too.
Hugs,
Mariette
Perfect personification...Tomato as TWO people! Great stuff.
ReplyDeleteIt is good to see you here and see this delicious poem.(Your phone number still gives me the message "This wirekess customer you called is not available". You must be feeling all at sea,)
ReplyDeleteYou've now got me craving a summer tomato :-(
ReplyDeletelike the belly of a pregnant woman
ReplyDeleteready to burst
How cruel it'll be. Very dramatic description but you make it adorable, Helen! Love the lighter mood and humor!
Hank
Hank
Wow, this a delicious taste of poetry! Love those fresh tomatoes!
ReplyDeleteThe epitome of Mother Nature, shaped like planet Earth, blushing red, barefoot and pregnant!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!💝
ReplyDeleteThis reads like the intro to a horror story. Very visual!
ReplyDeleteNothing like them.
ReplyDeletethe perfect personification! I love fresh ripe tomatoes, off to the farmers market early tomorrow to top up my supplies
ReplyDeleteSeductively sweet imagery Helen! Yummm!
ReplyDeleteI would love some fresh tomatoes... but the season is wrong.
ReplyDelete