writing in riddles
it comes in many forms
for those outside established norms
a glance, a stare, a muffled laugh
a tactless taunt, a senseless gaffe
The answer is "Discrimination"
a faux pas, it seems! Am sure that is not the answer though! Nicely succint...
Well, you're warm ....
Great little poem! Hmmm… a ridicule perhaps Helen?
You are also warm!!
Sarcasm perhaps?
All three of you, warm … no cigars yet!
Mockery????
Nope .... getting closer though. Mockery comes into play.
I think the answer is INSULTSmuch💛love
It felt like criticism or bullying to me! Well done.
Bullying?
Rebel
Dearest Helen,This shows different forms of bullying...Hugs,Mariette
Could it be Prejudice?
The answer is "discrimination" ... However all the guesses are absolutely on the right track and would apply.
🤗
Oh you got me with this one Helen. Very clever of you ☺️💕
Short and sweet, but not sweet, Helen. Discrimination is quite sour.
Oh...this is so sad, and it stems from so many other things that are wrong.I'm rooted in lies and in fearI grow in the absence of factI shun politeness and tactonly the rude I hold dear
Very clever, Helen! I really like how you phrased this.
I appreciate each of you and the comments you leave ~~ thanks so much.
a faux pas, it seems! Am sure that is not the answer though! Nicely succint...
ReplyDeleteWell, you're warm ....
ReplyDeleteGreat little poem! Hmmm… a ridicule perhaps Helen?
ReplyDeleteYou are also warm!!
ReplyDeleteSarcasm perhaps?
ReplyDeleteAll three of you, warm … no cigars yet!
ReplyDeleteMockery????
ReplyDeleteNope .... getting closer though. Mockery comes into play.
DeleteI think the answer is INSULTS
ReplyDeletemuch💛love
It felt like criticism or bullying to me! Well done.
ReplyDeleteBullying?
ReplyDeleteRebel
ReplyDeleteDearest Helen,
ReplyDeleteThis shows different forms of bullying...
Hugs,
Mariette
Could it be Prejudice?
ReplyDeleteThe answer is "discrimination" ... However all the guesses are absolutely on the right track and would apply.
Delete🤗
DeleteOh you got me with this one Helen. Very clever of you ☺️💕
ReplyDeleteShort and sweet, but not sweet, Helen. Discrimination is quite sour.
ReplyDeleteOh...this is so sad, and it stems from so many other things that are wrong.
ReplyDeleteI'm rooted in lies and in fear
I grow in the absence of fact
I shun politeness and tact
only the rude I hold dear
Very clever, Helen! I really like how you phrased this.
ReplyDelete