Saturday, December 17, 2022

Some Risks are Not Calculated!



Men. Risking. It. All. For. Sex.

behold their antics

the men in whom

we place our trust


Men. Behaving. Badly.

caught with their pants down

peacocks preening

on the world stage


no one asked for this virtual circus

will they ever learn 

'men will be men' analogy is so lame

There. Are. No. Excuses!





10 comments:

  1. Dearest Helen,
    That is an overall good analogy!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. So well said! Peacocks for sure. (The origin of that word might be interesting.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They seem to be VERY slow learners indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, 'men will be men' is the worst possible excuse for bad behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing here--so right! You go, girl! Merry Christmas and many many thanks! Karin/Manicddaily--you have been so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hear, hear, Helen! This is why I come here, to read no-nonsense, tell-it-like-it-is poetry like this! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope they learn it. If not, someone best hold them accountable. The creeps.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each of you and the comments you leave ~~ thanks so much.