Good write, and the bottles are pretty!
What a beautiful and creative way to spend the time: you've created a dab of sunshine!
How pretty! They look like the installations gardeners use to keep the birds away.
Dearest Helen,You certainly have been very creative here.Would have a hard time getting the glass bottles to begin with...Hugs,Mariette
Not difficult when most of your neighbors enjoy wine (as do you) and our HUGE glass recycle bin is steps away. LOL
They look pretty! Nice work, Helen 🙂 ~ Jay
Dab. Swish. Gorgeous. (The bottles, and your poem.)
Wow love the colors. I just hope emptying the bottles first was not part of the artwork
I would have a very tall tree at this point if I had started doing this! Very lovely art and great up-cycling! *sips wine.
Nice oneMuch❤love
Liking this, Helen. I've saved bottles also, wine, for making a bottle tree. That was over a long time, now that we are about ready for downsizing I have almost enough of the right kind for a desk bottle tree. They probably will be painted...
I love coloured glass bottles, and love that you yourself have coloured yours.
So cool.. they look great!
Cool way to upcycle!
I can picture the sunshine through the bottles and it makes me smile.
They are gorgeous! And I agree with Rommy, I bet the sunlight play creates cheerful and soothing colors.
Cool! A creative way to beat the isolation. The bottles are beautiful. :)
I’m in good company then, Helen. That seemed to have happened to me. :-)
You are such a creative person! Love the bottles.
I appreciate each of you and the comments you leave ~~ thanks so much.
Good write, and the bottles are pretty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and creative way to spend the time: you've created a dab of sunshine!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! They look like the installations gardeners use to keep the birds away.
ReplyDeleteDearest Helen,
ReplyDeleteYou certainly have been very creative here.
Would have a hard time getting the glass bottles to begin with...
Hugs,
Mariette
Not difficult when most of your neighbors enjoy wine (as do you) and our HUGE glass recycle bin is steps away. LOL
DeleteThey look pretty! Nice work, Helen 🙂 ~ Jay
ReplyDeleteDab. Swish. Gorgeous.
ReplyDelete(The bottles, and your poem.)
Wow love the colors. I just hope emptying the bottles first was not part of the artwork
ReplyDeleteI would have a very tall tree at this point if I had started doing this! Very lovely art and great up-cycling! *sips wine.
ReplyDeleteNice one
ReplyDeleteMuch❤love
Liking this, Helen. I've saved bottles also, wine, for making a bottle tree. That was over a long time, now that we are about ready for downsizing I have almost enough of the right kind for a desk bottle tree. They probably will be painted.
ReplyDelete..
I love coloured glass bottles, and love that you yourself have coloured yours.
ReplyDeleteSo cool.. they look great!
ReplyDeleteCool way to upcycle!
ReplyDeleteI can picture the sunshine through the bottles and it makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous! And I agree with Rommy, I bet the sunlight play creates cheerful and soothing colors.
ReplyDeleteCool! A creative way to beat the isolation.
ReplyDeleteThe bottles are beautiful. :)
I’m in good company then, Helen. That seemed to have happened to me. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are such a creative person! Love the bottles.
ReplyDelete