I agree with Ron...H.O.T.! It makes me long for Miami and my single dancing days with my Arthur Murray friends....such a wonderful, carefree chapter of my life.
Oh, Helen! This is incredible. Your poem has filled my mind and heart and hips with samba, and I am loving it. I suspect that I will be singing (and dancing) this one aloud for quite some time.
Dearest Helen, Well, give the tango to me... but me best ever tango partner is in heaven and his brother too. No more left as Pieter never has been good at that. But the memories remain. Hugs, Mariette
Awe, and Ah Gee, if things were this way all the time. Gives me shivers. Nice write. The single word lines makes for fast reading with slowed thoughts. ..
Ooh, you make me want to!
ReplyDeleteSame here!
DeleteWonderful. I am following you, hope you do the same i wouod be more than happy
ReplyDeleteHmmm....there's a party girl in there somewhere :)
ReplyDeleteH.O.T.
ReplyDeleteyes indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy dancing Wednesday
much love...
Beautiful poem and Painting!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ron...H.O.T.! It makes me long for Miami and my single dancing days with my Arthur Murray friends....such a wonderful, carefree chapter of my life.
ReplyDeleteOh, Helen! This is incredible. Your poem has filled my mind and heart and hips with samba, and I am loving it. I suspect that I will be singing (and dancing) this one aloud for quite some time.
ReplyDeleteDearest Helen,
ReplyDeleteWell, give the tango to me... but me best ever tango partner is in heaven and his brother too. No more left as Pieter never has been good at that. But the memories remain.
Hugs,
Mariette
This has a really beat about it as it is read. Great poem!
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous poem!
ReplyDeleteMy mother has a copy of that picture along with the others in from the same set.
Awe, and Ah Gee, if things were this way all the time. Gives me shivers.
ReplyDeleteNice write. The single word lines makes for fast reading with slowed thoughts.
..
My goodness, this poem makes me want to dance!
ReplyDeleteI haven’t danced in mamny years – and now I have an urge to learn the bossa nova!
ReplyDeleteA little syncopated rhythm. I love the sexy you/sexy me. Sounds like they would be the envy of the dance floor.
ReplyDeleteYou have really set the mood for dancing.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful poem filled with the spirit of dancing.
ReplyDeleteI would love to dance to this song with music :-)
ReplyDeleteOh la la. May there be many such flawless nights in our lives.
ReplyDeleteHappy feet!
ReplyDelete