I commented on all 21 entries and yours is the only one that gave me that danged OOPS message and wouldn't accept my comment! Grrr. I came here by another route and I'm hoping it goes through here. Loved your dreamy streaming poem!
Oh Helen I loved this! that could have been one of my crazy dreams and I'd still be scratching my head as to what it meant. Why worry, what a lovely way to spend the day with Kenntyand Dolly ☺️💕
Love it Helen!
ReplyDeleteAn enjoyable read
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I love dreams with a soundtrack.Hope you caught some big fish!
ReplyDeleteI commented on all 21 entries and yours is the only one that gave me that danged OOPS message and wouldn't accept my comment! Grrr. I came here by another route and I'm hoping it goes through here. Loved your dreamy streaming poem!
ReplyDeleteSuch carefree imagery, Helen.
ReplyDeleteDreamy work, Helen!
ReplyDeleteThere isn't much I love more than kayaking already, but Kenny Rogers serenading me along the way might just be it! :)
ReplyDeleteDearest Helen,
ReplyDeleteBoth scenarios are excellent dreams!
Hugs,
Mariette
roasting our catch over a campfire
ReplyDeletehumming islands in the stream
Love the fun you showed here Helen! A bright light shining from the depressing episodes brought about by the pandemic!
Hank
I love your take on the prompt! Kenny and Dolly on the river with you!
ReplyDeleteNice one ☺ Helen
ReplyDeleteMuch💜love
how wonderful of you to take kenny and dolly down streamwith you.
ReplyDeleteI love your streamy dream Helen!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your descriptive streamy dreams. :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Comforting poem.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful take!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great opening line and a joyfully ride through a dream that made me smile all the way to the end. Thanks for the fun.
ReplyDeleteThat song really lets the mind wander, love it! 💕
ReplyDeleteSoo lovely!!💝💝
ReplyDeleteOh Helen I loved this! that could have been one of my crazy dreams and I'd still be scratching my head as to what it meant. Why worry, what a lovely way to spend the day with Kenntyand Dolly ☺️💕
ReplyDeleteThis made me smile. Love it!
ReplyDeleteEither one sounds good to me!
ReplyDeletestreamed a dream. how lovely.
ReplyDeleteStreaming dreams...no limit to where we can go. Enjoyed this, Helen.
ReplyDelete