Monday, September 6, 2021

Supposin'





 
groove-a-licious

could it be one word

might it be three

looks like you’re leavin’

it all up to me


forty-four word count

don’t want to cheat

WhimsyGizmo’s

holdin’ fire to my feet


let’s call it one word whaddya say

hey d’Verse poets

come make my day



 

 

23 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!luv it
    Happy Monday

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it -- plead your case. Quite an enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have just made my day thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Perfect!
    (And yes, hyphenated words are a great tool in the Quadrille toolkit!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Helen,
    Well done groovy baby!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing word spinning groovy play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the groove-tune you're playing, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm only too happy to "make your day"! Sounds groovealicious to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One it be, then I'm groovy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, quite a fun quadrille and indeed very clever! Nice one, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicious Helen. Simply delicious.
    Aww— one word, me says.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, that certainly shines a happy light on it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One word....there is no doubt! I've loved, for a long time, to connect "licious" to other words....bubbleicious was one of my favorites from a poem I did long ago! So I'm right with you here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was great fun to read Helen. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. could it be one word
    might it be three
    looks like you’re leavin’
    it all up to me

    Love the playful way Helen, in your opening. In fact it ran the same way throughout. Great!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great word to me! Almost something you could eat!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each of you and the comments you leave ~~ thanks so much.