let scent be your guide
carefully finger-trace
my curves
intricate patterns
meandering paths
explore every facet of my terrain
mountains, valleys, oceans, planes
you will not lose the way
you know my scent well
How sensual this is Helen!
Yum.
Dearest Helen,One of our 'six' senses very well described...Hugs,Mariette
Well put! Scent is great as a guide helping the lover trace and explore every inch of the body.
I'm imagining him with a blindfold on, trying to find you in the boudoir...
Nice one, Helen!
I love the how you let the sent become all other senses.
Nice one. Some sensuous undertones.Much💖love
Wonderfully sensual write, Helen! 😍😍
Scent guiding touch evokes such sensory images, Helen!
So lovely -- The definition of evocative, I'd say.~Dora
Oooooh....lovely... words certainly work conveying the feeling here!
I appreciate each of you and the comments you leave ~~ thanks so much.
How sensual this is Helen!
ReplyDeleteYum.
ReplyDeleteDearest Helen,
ReplyDeleteOne of our 'six' senses very well described...
Hugs,
Mariette
Well put! Scent is great as a guide helping the lover trace and explore every inch of the body.
ReplyDeleteI'm imagining him with a blindfold on, trying to find you in the boudoir...
ReplyDeleteNice one, Helen!
ReplyDeleteI love the how you let the sent become all other senses.
ReplyDeleteNice one. Some sensuous undertones.
ReplyDeleteMuch💖love
Wonderfully sensual write, Helen! 😍😍
ReplyDeleteScent guiding touch evokes such sensory images, Helen!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely -- The definition of evocative, I'd say.
ReplyDelete~Dora
Oooooh....lovely... words certainly work conveying the feeling here!
ReplyDelete